Saturday, February 27, 2010

pictures for week 2-21-10 thru 2-27-10

the other part of the birthday gift. A journal made from a composition notebook.
little frame I made for my daughters friend as part of her birthday gift

a card I made with left over scraps from a project I made this week (notice the cute chipboard tag? My friend found a great deal on a k and co pack at the dollar store)


cards we made at card club that the kids and I gave Mike for valentines

my new cuttlebug and embossing folders I got for my birthday last month .
I have still been sick this week but was able to get some crafting done. I finally went to the doctor and got some medication so I should be back to normal by next week. I can't wait to take out my cuttlebug and try it out so you should be seeing some posts soon where I have used my cuttlebug. I was pretty excited to get it and with money I also got for my birthday I was able to get several embossing folders so I am all set. Hope you have a great week.









No comments: