Sunday, February 7, 2010

pictures for week 1-31 thru 2-6

Friday night we went to the kings game as part of a charity event for the Kylee Lillich Giving Tree. Game was fun even thought the kings lost.


This was a closeup picture I took of the beautiful flowers I got from my kids





This was the inside of the favors







This picture I took Sunday as I was cleaning up from my birthday party. These were the favors and this box I just had to have . It went with the tiffany theme.







So I didn't realize how hard this would be to take pictures everyday. I started out on sunday taking a few and monday also but then forgot to take some the rest of the week until friday. Hopefully this week I will get the hang of it. I learned I need to bring my camera everywhere and to look around at my soroundings more. There are some neat things to see everyday

No comments: