Monday, May 24, 2010

pictures for the week of 5-16 thru 5-22

This last week I have been busily getting ready for card club at my house next wednesday. I didn't want to show the fronts of the cards to give any clues but everything is ready, cut and set to go. I did make a few cards however that weren't for card club I wanted to share. The first card is based on a card made by Kristina werner last week for her year in cards segment on two peas in a bucket. I like how my card turned out but I think Kristinas color sceme was better. The second card is just from scaps I had left over from toher cards. Still turned out cute I thought.Hope you all have a great week. I have more crafting to do this week and more softball games to attend.







1 comment:

Lisa Smiley said...

oops! didn't have cc on my calendar! good thing i read your blog! looks like you are busy! fun!