Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pictures for the week of 4-25 thru 5-2




our dog molly

I had to post this picture. My son loves to play with his fire station and I love how he lines everyone up doing their "JOBS"


Hi Bloggers! Not too much crafting going on this last week. My husband had his last week of from work after a much needed vacation and I didn't get to my craft space too much. It was a beautiful week though weather wise and I even got a little bit of a sunburn on satruday. Hope you enjoy your week. I will be back later on this week with a post for a sketch challenge. Until then enjoy yourselves.

2 comments:

Lisa Smiley said...

fun pics! love the on the of m in the dugout. also love molly :) cute card, too.

Jenny said...

Very cute pics!! Too adorable!! Love your card too! :) :) :) :)