Monday, April 27, 2009

Kristinas 50th color challenge


Hi everyone. Today I am posting a card I made for Kristina Werners 50th color challenge. I love her blog and she has an amazing talent that I admire. For her 5oth celebration she is giving away some fabulous prizes and so I thought I haven't participated in awhile what better reason. The colors this week were yellow, brown, red, white and turqoise. I really loved working with this color combo and I will have to try it again for some scrapbook pages in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to see what I created. Have a great week.

5 comments:

Lisa Smiley said...

love the card!

Savitri said...

Very cute card!

Rose Curtis said...

I like your card... it is very sweet!

Anonymous said...

3rd try is a charm LOL! Awesome card Rachel H! I gave up and made a purse instead for the challenge the colors were not working with my mojo for a card this week.Enjoy your day!~Donna

Patricia Chalas said...

great card!! well done...