Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple scrapbook page


Hi blog readers. I hope you all had a nice Mothers Day weekend. I certainly did.

I wanted to share with you a scrapbook page I made on National Scrap weekend. This year instead of going to a store we did a friday night scrap at a friends. We had a mexican theme since it was also close to Cinco De Mayo and just had a great time visiting had having yummy food and goodies. I made this page that night and it is very simple but I really liked how it turned out. The lettering was from the alphalicious cricut cartridge and they just looked very St. Patricks day to me. In a firefighters home St. Patricks day is a big deal with parades and parties and we just had a fun time that night so I of course had to make a page about it. Thanks for taking a look and have a wonderful day.

No comments: